All Star Dogs products are available exclusively for wholesale purchasing. We do NOT sell direct to consumer.
If you are interested in purchasing an individual item or finding a store that carries our products, use Store Locator on our home page and we'll be happy to assist you.
To obtain wholesale pricing, please contact our sales department by calling (800) 391-3520 or send an e-mail to Info@AllStarDogs.com
Please include your business name and full contact information as well as Tax ID number. Accounts can be set up at the time of placing your initial order.
Retail Store $250.00
Quantity/Case minimums also apply.
Existing Customers / Reorders
Reorders can be placed with our Sales Department by calling (800) 391 3520.
Reorders may also be faxed to (732) 566-3401 or emailed to info@AllStarDogs.com
Reorder Minimum: $150
Quantity/Case Minimums also apply.
International Shipments to Canada
As a NAFTA member, all of our products ship DUTY FREE to Canada. We offer competitive shipping rates available from FedEx International. . We offer competitive shipping rates available from FedEx International.
Canadian customers also receive special pricing discounts from All Star Dogs. Please inquire with our Sales Department. Please note: our company, on behalf of our Canadian customers, may collect GST/HST tax; these will be billed separately to your account from your PO invoice.
Payment / Billing
All Star Dogs accepts all major credit cards for payment including Visa, Master Card, American Express, & Discover. We also accept debit cards. Credit applications are available for select account types. Upon processing and approval of a credit application, any credit offered is billed on Net 30.
Returns / Exchange Policy
Product return or exchange claims must be received within 30 days from delivery date. All returns and exchanges must be pre-approved and accompanied by an All Star Dogs prepaid call tag/RMA; we will provide this to you upon claim notification. Upon merchandise return to our facilities, our staff will inspect the return and if warranted, a credit will be issued to your account, minus S&H and any applicable restocking charge. Any unauthorized returns will not be accepted by our warehouse and returned. Due to health hazards, we cannot accept return/exchange of any merchandise that has been shelved for resale already or products/packaging altered in any way from the way it was originally received. Any items that are “made to order” styles, custom order, or private label goods are final sale and not eligible for return or exchange.
All Star Dogs holds a unilateral Minimum Advertising Price Policy (MAPP) that applies to all of our products. Under the terms of this policy, all retailers (brick and mortar, e-commerce, distributors, and any others) cannot advertise our products for sale at less than the current line pricing they receive. Any infraction of this policy may result in the cancellation of pending orders or suspension of shipments. Violations of the MAPP policy shall be determined by All Star Dogs in its sole discretion.
Shipping & Order lead time
Orders ship via Fed Ex Ground, unless otherwise specified. 2nd Day Air and Overnight shipping is available for an additional cost.
Please provide your recipient account number and billing zip code at time of order placement if you would to use your UPS or Fed Ex account.
Our company will ship all available in stock SKUs immediately (2-3 business days) and make to order any out of stock items to be shipped when they come back into inventory. Backorder lead time is based on season, varies 2-4 weeks.
“Made to order” and custom order product lead times may vary. In many instances, products may ship out to you in multiple shipments for a single purchase order. You will only be billed once for shipping for a single purchase order. Please see the Order Notes section on your invoice as your reference that future shipments are in transit/processing. Due to size and packaging restrictions, ceramic dog bowls incur a separate ship charge.
Magnet Care Instructions
Preparing Magnetic-Receptive Surfaces
• Before affixing magnetic sheet to a metal surface, be sure all surface paints, clear coats and waxes are cured (hardened).*
• Clean the metallic surface and the magnet with mild detergent.
• Wipe with a soft cloth or allow to dry.
• (Approximate curing times: paint-90 days; clear coat-60days; wax-2 days.)
Applying Flexible Magnets
• If possible, affix to smooth, flat or gently curved metallic surfaces.
• Make sure the entire magnet is flat against the metal surface (i.e. no air pockets).
• If you place the magnet in the wrong position, completely remove the magnet from the surface and reaffix. Do not pull the magnet across the surface or It may stretch due to resistance caused by the high magnetic strength.
• Avoid use on horizontal metal surfaces exposed to direct sunlight (such as automobile hoods) or temperatures exceeding 150OF (66OC).
• Be aware that long term use on surfaces frequently exposed to sunlight (such as vehicles) can result in uneven fading of the surface because the magnet-covered area is shielded from ultraviolet rays.
Cleaning Flexible Magnets
• To guard against moisture and dirt buildup between the magnet and the metal surface (particularly on outdoor applications), remove the magnet at regular intervals. Clean both the magnet and metal surface with mild detergent, wipe with a soft cloth or allow to air-dry. (For vehicle-mounted signs, remove and clean WEEKLY.
• To protect fresh clear coat, base coat and or vinyl surfaces on new cars and trucks, remove magnetic signs DAILY.